The PULS 4 show premiere of "The Masked Singer Austria" will go over with a lot of heart, but without a studio audience.
MMC is responsible for the complete technical production on behalf of Endmol Shine Germany. The set construction for the show was realized by MMC's art department.
- In a time that demands a lot of energy from Austrians, the main Saturday evening is simply to "drop" in front of the TV - with the international TV hit in the Austrian version live on PULS 4.
- Starting tomorrow, PULS 4 will offer Austrians a great live show, as a precaution without a live audience, but with lots of emotion, heart and great puzzle fun.
- As a precautionary measure, we are foregoing the live audience tomorrow at the start of "The Masked Singer Austria". Thanks to all the great stars under the masks, the presenter and the ratepanel as well as our star guest Nazar, who together will entertain the nation tomorrow night.
- Presenter Arabella Kiesbauer puzzles together with the guess panel Elke Winkens, Sasa Schwarzjirg and Nathan Trent as well as the viewers who is hiding behind the masks.
- ALL COSTUMES: The Capricorn, the Lipizzaner, the Cat and the Climate Hero dare to step on the big "The Masked Singer Austria" stage
The wait is over - and especially in a turbulent time like this, a highlight for all TV viewers in Austria.
With tomorrow's launch of "The Masked Singer Austria," PULS 4 offers a show where emotion, heart and great puzzling fun reign supreme.
Starting tomorrow, Saturday, at 8:15 p.m. for the first time, eight unique stars from all walks of life will rock "The Masked Singer Austria" stage in eight Austrian, lovingly designed costumes.
The most important thing? Week after week, no one should find out who is behind the masks.
Hot on their heels are Moderator Arabella Kiesbauerthe viewers as well as the prominent rate panel around Elke Winkens, Nathan Trent and Sasa Schwarzjirgwhich gets active support from a star guest every week. The premiere edition is joined by the Austrian rapper Nazar to the rate panel. Will he be able to use his expertise and knowledge of Austria's music scene to gain an advantage?
Who can unravel the mystery based on mysterious clues, the live performance on stage and the real, unalienated voices during the songs? And which star will be the first to unmask?
These eight masks are ready for their big show moment on "The Masked Singer Austria" stage:
- The Yeti
- The hawk
- The Ghost Countess
- The carp diva
- The ibex
- The cat
- The climate hero
- The Lipizzaner
LIVE: Pre- and post-show with Dori Bauer and Jakob Glanzner every Saturday at 20:00 and 22:35
Those who can't get enough of "The Masked Singer Austria" can rejoice. For the first time, PULS 4 presents a Pre- and Post-Show. It starts at 20:00 clock with Dori farmer and Jakob Glanzner with the big live countdown. The two get energetic support from Max Mayerhofer direct and LIVE from the MMC Studios in Cologne.
Immediately after the show, they will stand at 10:35 p.m. in "The Masked Singer - The Magazine" live in the PULS 4 studio, report on the hottest clues and news, and even present a clue or two.
For more info on "The Masked Singer Austria," as well as the costumes, visit puls4.com.
"The Masked Singer Austria": starting March 14, always on Saturdays at 8:15 p.m. LIVE on PULS 4.
"The Masked Singer - The Countdown" at 8 p.m. and "The Masked Singer - The Magazine" at 10:35 p.m. LIVE on PULS 4.
Photo: © Puls 4